The Type 5 charging station uses a solar panel to convert the energy of sunlight into electricity, which is stored in its built-in batteries inside the device. Thanks to this technology, it does not need an external power source and is completely self-sufficient.
For safety and charging reasons, the station has a current limit of 1 hour per charge and a pre-configured grounding system with automatic restart, plus all outputs are certified for external use with protected sockets.
- does not require external power supply
- the energy produced is stored at the station
- timer button to activate charging (auto switch)
- Vandal and weather resistant (IP55 certification).
- allows simultaneous charging of 2 to 4 bikes.